Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Perfect Pregnancy Pants

I finally found a comfortable pair of workout lounge pants today. I bought them straight away and even mentioned to Jack (while still in town at about 2pm in the afternoon) that I couldn't wait to get home and put them on which is precisely what I did.

Pathetic? Probably.

Realistic? Definitely.

Anyway, when I got home I took a closer look at the tag since at the store all I really cared about was that they were on sale and that even though they weren't maternity, they would probably still work (hallelujah).

Here's the tag I read:


Let me break it down for you.

"Quick Dry" - Perfect for those pregnancy moments when you either laugh too hard or unexpectedly sneeze and pee a little. I'm not gonna lie, I've been there (yes, both scenarios).

"4-Way Stretch" - This could not be better as it appears that '4' is exactly the number of directions my body is growing due to the baby my early-in-the-pregnancy eating habits.

"No Chafe Seams" - My thighs are grateful. Enough said.

"UV Protection" - Living in Oregon, the only thing this is good for is a laugh (which brings us back to the quick-dry feature, so we're all good).

So there you have it.

My perfect pregnancy pants.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! And double yay for pants that are actually comfortable during pregnancy ;) as a side note, I have a pair of Capri running pants from that brand and LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the only thing that would make this post better, is if you posted a picture of you wearing your new pants. ( :

    ReplyDelete