Monday, March 2, 2020

March Monday

Yesterday was a much dreaded town day because I knew I wouldn't have time at all this week to do Costco or regular groceries (and Jeff was doing firewood at home with a couple of the boys and Talie/Carter were reffing basketball games so it was actually a good time for Rory and I to tackle our list). Anyway, Costco was a coronavirus frenzy and everyone had loads of toilet paper in their disinfectant-wipes wiped down carts. I grabbed some too because you know, "be prepared" and all. I don't want to be freaking out and cause unnecessary anxiety in my heart or my home, but might as well have the basics and be ready for anything, right?

So anyway, we had to go into Walmart (which I normally avoid like the coronavirus plague) and my whole stressful trip to town was made when I saw a woman trying on a bra over her shirt right the in the middle of the Sunday crowded store. I can't make this stuff up, you guys. I wish I had dared a picture but I didn't (mostly because there's no way she wouldn't have seen me taking one... not because I'm above doing it). 

Anyway, I hope your weekend was as care free as the bra lady was and that your week ahead is wonderful too. It's Monday and I'm fighting the blues (and the sun has disappeared again - I know that has a huge effect on my mood lately) but I'm forging ahead anyway (beacuse what other choice is there, right?). Happy March, friends - let's make it a great month!






d


No comments:

Post a Comment