Monday, December 13, 2010

"I Might Have" Monday

I might have put the kids to bed last night, sat down and watched a sad DVR'd Oprah show about a family tragedy, cried my eyes out, and then scooped up all three kids and brought them into bed with me.

I might have regretted it at 3am.

I might have regretted it even more at 5:30am when Natalie said, "Uh, what's wet?" and Jack says, "Sowwy, Mommy..."

I might not tell my husband I did all of that and it might be because Jack was sleeping on his side of the bed...

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! The kids "sometimes" eat snacks in our bed, while watching a movie (hence the name of my blog!) and I always make sure they leave all the crumbs on Judd's side. Then, when he gets into bed at night, I, of course, play dumb. (it's not THAT hard.)

    I stole your idea on my page this morning, hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good!! I don't mind at all! I *might have* borrowed the idea from someone else a while ago too, who knows... ;)

    ReplyDelete