Tuesday, April 9, 2013

weekend

This weekend I was able to get a way and go to the coast for 3 days with some of my favorite people. It was just us girls (Natalie and I) and some other amazing ladies and their daughters and honestly, it was just what I needed.

We laughed. We talked. We watched movies and ate cinnamon rolls. It was amazing.

Oh, and also? This might have happened:


{I'm guessing that this is why you aren't supposed to bring a boy to a girls weekend.}

The boys had fun while we were away, too. Jeff had left for a business trip on Wednesday morning, so about 3 hours after I left on Friday he came home to hang out with the boys (they stayed with Mom and Dad till Jeff got home).

This is what our boys do while the girls are away:



All in all a great weekend was had by everyone, but we were all glad to be home Sunday afternoon, too. I sure do miss my husband when he's gone!

Anyway, what have you guys been up to lately!? 

1 comment:

  1. I remember you, I remember you!!!

    What have I been up to?

    Whole lots of nothing but always something.

    I hope you got to keep the cash that was in his pants. :)

    ReplyDelete