Monday, March 19, 2012

Might-Have Monday

I might have gone into Target yesterday and spent $63 but forgot the one thing I actually went in there to buy (anyone have a couple of vacuum bags I can borrow?).

As I was driving the kids to school this morning they were in the back seat getting so mad at each other over something so dumb it made me want to pull my hair out. I might have been so unbelievably frustrated with their fighting that I literally yelled at them the verse in James that talks about being slow to anger. Oops.

I might have made homemade bread today and as I was waiting for it to rise (it wouldn't!) I realized that I had doubled only half of the ingredients.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard, I snorted! The part about yelling the Bible verse? Totally classic.

    ReplyDelete