Thursday, May 3, 2012

My husband - I swear.

Sometimes that guy just knows exactly how to push my buttons. It probably doesn't help that he's been doing it since, oh, the seventh grade.

Let me back up a little.

I got a phone call this morning from my doctor's office to call them regarding the scheduling of my c-section. I called and talked to the scheduling lady (technical term) and per my doctor's orders scheduled for May 31st (four weeks from today - GAH!!!).

The actual surgery is at 7:30am, but she reminded me that I need to be there at 5:30am for pre-op and everything, so needless to say it will be an early morning (not to mention the fact that we live a good 45 minutes from the hospital).

I called Jeff at work to let him know the plan and when I told him what time everything was scheduled to take place his immediate response was, "Okay - so you and I will just take two cars then so I don't have to be there quite so early?"

Oh, you're hilarious.

5 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAH!! I love your husband. {And I mean that in the most...well, you know how I mean it :) }

    I was just thinking about you this morning and how your date is coming up!! EEK!

    And really...he can get up at crazy hours to go hunting, but now for this!? ;) Feel free to point that one out. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm ON IT! Great point, Katherine, thank you! Hahahaha!

      Delete
  2. Haha.. I was just wondering earlier today if he was planning any more business trips for immediately after you have the baby... I figured that would be mighty convenient for him. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he does, he'll be taking three kids along with him... ;)

      Delete
  3. BAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete