Friday, September 7, 2012

FRIDAY!

Right now I'm in Alaska (!!) (so is Fischer) and I'm so excited that I can finally say it out loud! It was a surprise trip to come up and see my best friend for her birthday (she honestly had no idea I was coming...again pulled this shindig last year as well) and since I'm here now, she obviously now knows (haha). So, yay!

I'm not going to spend my time here blogging (shocker, right?) so I'll update with pictures and such when I get home (in a little over week) to tell you all about it - but one thing I can say now is that I'm sure we're going to have a blast drinking loads of coffee and not sleeping at all!

See you next week, my peeps!

Oh, and since it's Friday I should let you know that I weighed in yesterday (Thursday) before I left and I lost 2 1/2 pounds last week. So total lost is 32 pounds! (This week might not be as pretty, I'm just sayin'... I'll update you on that next week, too, even if it hurts because it turns out ugly. Pinky swear.)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on another loss. And another wonderful surprise for your friend! That's so fun!

    As happy as I am for you, I honestly gotta tell you: your husband is AMAZING to "*let" you go off for a week to Alaska. I'm not sure mine would do that. Way to go Jeff! ( :

    *yes, i know, it's a modern world and we are modern women and we don't need "permission" from anyone to do anything. so, i hope you know what i mean when I say Jeff "let" you go to Alaska!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean - it's the same as him totally appreciating me "letting" him go hunting in Texas for a week every January. :) And yes, he is amazing. I have definitely been extra blessed in the husband-department because he's above and beyond awesome. :) (Especially since my trip falls right in the middle of bow season and right this minute he's probably got all 3 big kids piled in the car in the mountains with hot chocolate in their hands "road hunting"...) :) What a guy!

      Delete
  2. 32 pounds down? You deserve a vacation. :)

    Have fun in Alaska... You're a great friend for the surprise!

    ReplyDelete