Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Just Like His Mama





Fischer found a bag of Satsumas on my bed where they were patiently waiting for nap time when I would enjoy a couple of them while watching an episode of TLC's "Say Yes To The Dress" because I'm a freak like that...don't judge me. He thought he had hit the jackpot when he lifted the bag and they all fell out onto his lap!

These pictures shouldn't make me as happy as they do especially since it's mostly because of the fruit. I'm actually really sad that it's January because that means Satsumas are going to be out-of-season soon (someone hold me).

At least I'll still have the cute baby...



2 comments:

  1. Would you believe I haven't bought a single Cutie this year?? Winco doesn't carry them (generic isn't the same) and I haven't been in grocery section of Walmart for ages.

    Hmmmm...may make a trip today...

    Glad your other Cutie is doing better. ( :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you're missin' out! Go get some STAT - they're going to be gone soon! (And no, I don't own stock in them...but I probably should.)

      Delete