Monday, March 28, 2011

I "Might Have" Monday

I might have accidently set my alarm for 6pm instead of 6am the first morning back to school after Spring Break...

And I might have been grateful for my three year old who woke me up at 6:35am which meant that I did turn into "crazy mommy" and make it to the bust stop right behind the bus on time.

I'm just sayin'... it might have went down like that this morning - because honestly, when you've had a good amount of this:


Combined with a good amount of this:


Who would want Spring Break to be over?

1 comment:

  1. Spring break is exhausting! Glad you had so much fun (and made the bus!)

    P.S. I can't reply to your comments on my blog since your email isn't in your blogger profile... just wanted to say thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete