Monday, February 20, 2012

Might Have Monday

I might have "let" Jack get dressed by himself this morning and his pants might be on backwards, his underwear might be inside out, he might have on my socks... and we might have to run to town.

_________________________________________________

I might have realized a little too late that when you're as sick as I am, it's not a good idea to cut people's hair. (Sorry, Dad.)

_________________________________________________

Yesterday I might have driven (again) a half an hour to rent more cartoon movies, even though my kids were super sick because I just NEEDED to get out of the house.

When we pulled up to McDonald's (where the Redbox is located) Jack might have said, "Mommy, could you go in there and ask for a bag with nothing in it... Tell them you have a little guy who might throw up in your car."

might have regretted that trip.

____________________________________________________

How was your guys' weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Oh sister!! Sounds rough. Know "we" love you and hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way...I think I'm beating you on the blogging front. :)
    www.romerbabybump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete