- I think that I'm in need of a night away with my husband (which makes it super convenient that that is exactly what I'm getting tonight).
- I think that it would be impossible for me to love my kids any more than I already do (although every day I wake up and somehow my heart has grown a little bit more). Even the precious little guy that I haven't met yet - he already completely owns my heart
- I think that good health generally isn't appreciated until it's been compromised a little. And let me tell you, this week has sure been a test of that in our household. (And once I'm feeling 100% again, I'm going to appreciate the heck out of it!)
- I think I like avacados a little too much (although now that I think about it, is that even possible? I mean, really?).
- I think maintaining a clean house is much easier than getting a house clean. Why is that so hard to remember?!
What are a few of your random Thursday thoughts?