Friday, August 10, 2012

Fit Friday

I was actually stoked to step on the scale this morning after totally rocking it this week. I worked out every (week) day, drank over a gallon of water every.single.day. and ate within my allotted calories for each day even if most of the calories I ate one day happened to be in the form of banana bread. So I was excited.

But then I stepped on it. And it said the same thing as last week. Before getting upset, I did what any rational normal woman would do...I stepped off, waited for the scale to automatically shut off, and then stepped back on again - you know, just in case? Same number again.

I'm not getting discouraged. (Trying not to anyway.) I'll admit, it was hard enough to see only a one pound loss each week, but when the scale just stops it's hard to keep the upbeat attitude. But I KNOW that the choices I'm making are good for my body. I know these choices have to be making some sort of difference even if it's just teaching me patience - UGH!.

So I will continue on. Obviously. 

___________________________________________________

Total pounds lost: 22
Still to lose (to ultimate goal): 33

No comments:

Post a Comment