Friday, August 24, 2012

Fit Friday

I love weekly posts but seriously, we've been so busy lately that it feels like they're all I do. I'll try to remedy that this week. You know, after today.

Last weekend was sort of a bust when it came to exercise...well, and eating if I'm honest. It wasn't pretty. But I really stepped it up the last 5 days to try to make up for it and I think I came out on top after all things considered.

Down another pound and a half - bringing my grand total since Fischer was born (three months ago) to 27 pounds (this makes me happy - it took me 3 years to lose that much after Carter was born 8 months to lose that much after Jack was born!).

___________________________________________

Total lost: 27 lbs.
Still to lose (to ultimate goal): 28 lbs.

2 comments:

  1. A pound in a half.. I'll take it. Good job for losing it quicker this time. I hoe you guys are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Holly! I'm loving your blog (because I LOVE to laugh and seriously - you crack me up!) - it's so inspiring!

      Hope you guys have a great weekend, too!

      Delete