Monday, January 13, 2014

might have Monday

I might have had a kid throw up in my car yesterday. And then again all over the floor once we got home because apparently that's how it's done when Daddy's gone.

I might have allowed a child to sleep in my bed last night. That child might have peed. It might have been on Daddy's side of the bed. I might  not feel that bad.

We might have woken the baby up accidentally! when we were changing sheets in the middle of the night. Said baby might have screamed for the better part of a half an hour. That was pleasant.

I might have felt like throwing in the towel. I might have cried a little. I might have ended up just gritting my teeth, praying a little lot, and telling myself to suck it up - this is life and as much as I "complain," I wouldn't trade it for the world.

That being said, Jeff returns in T-minus 2 days, 7 hours and 13 minutes. Not that I'm counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment