Friday, June 4, 2010

Jean Diaper


Apparently Huggies has come up with a new line of diapers. They're called "Jean Diapers" and they are shaped like (because they are indeed) diapers, but they are the color and "look" of jeans. They even look like they have fake pockets on the back.

I (personally) think they're a bit much and I'm not a big fan of the jean diaper look per se, but after seeing the commercial for the first time I will admit to laughing out loud when I read the ending tag line:

"The Coolest You'll Look Pooping Your Pants."

I don't necessarily like the whole "jean diapers" idea (and my view on disposable diapers has changed a lot since my first baby was born and if I could do it all over I would certainly do it differently, but I'll save that for a different post), but that tag line... that is hilarious.

1 comment:

  1. I too think it's going a bit far. But, you are right. Any commercial that uses the word "poop" in it, it would be hard not to laugh.

    ReplyDelete