Wednesday, November 6, 2013

coffee and conversation

I know I've talked about this before, but I am so thankful for "my girls" (no, not those girls, you sicko) - my Bible Study girls.

In my (almost) 33 years of life I have found that it is imperative to have a few really close friends. The kind that you can just plain be yourself around. No pretending. No walls up. No judgment. Just you. Completely accepted and loved just the way you are.  

Those kind of friends.

I'm blessed to have a bunch of em'. Even more blessed to have so many that are fellow SAHMs (stay at home moms) so we can meet every week and share a meal, prayers, tears, faith walks, parenting issues, life struggles - everything and we can do it freely and without fear.

Those kind of real friendships are (dare I say?) rare these days and I cherish and appreciate all of mine to the fullest.

{This post brought to you by an amazing afternoon spent with some awesome women over coffee and deep life-changing conversation. God is good. All the time.}


No comments:

Post a Comment